Monday, February 7, 2011

Chocolate Cake Cookies

Last Sunday I decided to use up the rest of some frosting I'd made with spiff e Whip.  Have you ever heard of Spiff E Whip??  It's the most amazing stuff, and I'm afraid I love it.  Even thought it's really bad for you, filled with all those types of preservatives and artificial sweeteners that you shouldn't eat...sigh.  But it's really handy when you want something quick to whip up and don't have any whip topping. and it has zero fat.  Which is always a plus...  lol

Anyway, be sure to use cold water when you make it, it takes like 1 minute that way.  I've been trying to find a picture of the can so you can recognize it when you look on the shelves for it.  You need to look in the food preparedness aisle, it won't be in the regular baking stuff.

Anyway - the cookies.



    1 Betty Crocker, Super Moist Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix 1 can western family black beans low sodium, pureed western family egg substitute, 0.75 cup

mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, blend for 2 minutes. Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with pan spray. With small ice cream scoop, place cookies on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.

Number of Servings: 92

  • Calories: 26.3
  • Total Fat: 0.4 g
  • Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
  • Sodium: 69.0 mg
  • Total Carbs: 6.0 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
  • Protein: 0.7 g

Okay - back to spiff e whip ...  There is a frosting recipe on the can that I made for my son's bday cupcakes.  I had loads of frosting left over, so I used it to make sort of a moon pie with these cookies.  It was really yummy!  so try it out...you'll love it!  

No comments: